{...whatever is pure...whatever is lovely...whatever is admirable...think about such things.} Philippians 4:8

Monday, February 25, 2013

pilates

After I have a baby I give myself a 2-month "grace" period to eat what I feel like eating (as long as it doesn't harm the baby, like 3lb of chocolate) and to not worry about it. Well, 2 months goes quickly when you have a newborn and a toddler.
 
It is time to go back to excercise, and to care about my food intake. For 9 years I swam in Brasil, and as much as I would looove to swim again, my current schedule just does not allow me to do so. So I have looking at some options, and one of my girlfriends suggested me pilates. I figured I'd try it out and see how it goes.
 
 
 
Sunday was my first day, today the second. I wonder how can a 22 minute work out, work me out like this?! Girlfriends out there, I know I just started but I do recomend, it is short, it is intense, and lots of fun. I know, you don't have time, space, videos, well, I borrowed mine, and because I already spend an hour a day at the gym running and doing weights, I have been doing pilates in my living room. Yup, and sometimes, with the best work out budy :]
 
 
ps* Julia saw me exercising and had a laugh attack, she kept saying "mama is silly and funny", and ran quickly to join me. After 2 sec she stopped laughing and said "too hard, it's too hard mommy, I'll go drink my sippy, lol.
 
Do you have an exercise routine? What works for you? xo

1 comment:

Tekinha said...

So proud of my sister!!! Good Work Tu!! Eu tenho feito danca pra cardio, e muits abs e Brazilian Butt Lift. :) That works for me!! Love you and keep up the hard work

Beijo