{...whatever is pure...whatever is lovely...whatever is admirable...think about such things.} Philippians 4:8

Saturday, February 26, 2011

{JujubaBaby}

For a long time I have been wanting to post some of my "art", and now Rafa helped put a little video together so I can finally share it with you! I make custom baby onesies and shirts, Newborn-4T, I've been inspired by my 5 month old daughter, and art created by small designers.

It's been fun, since I have Julia to help test my creation, and that loves posing for pictures!

They make great shower gifts, and it's certainly unique. I named this little collection "in love with your baby" because it's a reflection of my love for my baby, always making sure I create something for her that's special, fun, beautiful, but most important made with love!




For orders, please contact me by e-mail.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

you are a very talented woman!!!! i will need to place an order

Amy Braganholo said...

Legal Tuca! Minha favorita é a da cupcake! Bem bonitinha :)

Vanessa Simões said...

amei o vídeo!!!!! coisa FOFAAAA!!!!!

Tin Varga said...

que lindos Tuca... Muito bem feitos.. um amorr.... bjs

Arami said...

Que creativa Tuca!! Amei a gravata..