{...whatever is pure...whatever is lovely...whatever is admirable...think about such things.} Philippians 4:8

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Marcela :)


For about 20 days we had Marcela from brazil visiting us, she is such a nice happy young lady! She helped us baby siting julia, and much more at The Salvation army. Her wiliness to serve and humbleness left a mark in our hearts! It's cool to hear so many from our church asking if Marcela is coming back to visit.

That made me think what are the impressions others have about me. Not because of me, but because the difference God makes in my life, from the simple actions to the big ones. Thanks Marcela for being a witness of Christ. It encourages me to be more positive and to love the Lord to the full in this new year!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tuca. Our heart is tight to read what you wrote. How good to see someone speak that way about our beloved daughter. We pray God she´ll be, as she has been, a light in our lives and those who she lives with. Perhaps we can never fully express gratitude we feel for all that you have made by Marcela. But we want to say THANK YOU and God bless you very much. We love you with all our hearts.
Anderson and Claudia.

(Note: text translated by Google)

Unknown said...

Ok. You made me cry. Hehe. It's really good to see how God can use someone. And He used me! I know that i'll never have a sperience like that. It was great for me. Sometimes i think why He used ME. But i know why. It's 'cause i needed to see how good is to work for God, and how great is His glory. I thank Him so much.

And i wanna thank YOU. You've been my mom these days. Helping me, teaching me to me humble and to work even in those bad days.
Love you mom.

Anonymous said...

even though Marcela is here for such a short time, it is a great pleasure to have met her and have a dear friend in her. she is a very pleasant young lady who i am sure will grow into an even more beautiful woman with so much to offer to so many. we cannot express how happy we are to have met her and to spend time with her...and be there when she got the opportunity to experience a north american snow fall.. :) we love you Marcela!!!

Anonymous said...

oops,forgot to sign it...hahaha
mike and laurie
we will miss you marcela!!!